Friday, July 07, 2006

"I have realized that I can't be in a relationship right now. I am really sorry if I led you on in any way."


June has come and gone and so it's time for a OFTL style recap.


Lesbians identified for possible tackling: 1
Lesbians tackled: 1
Lesbians dumped: 1
Sex toys purchased: 1
Lesbians alienated: 1
Straight women kissed: 0
Gay men kissed: 0
Lesbians kissed: 2


Ah May, how I miss you. Everything seemed so pregnant with possibility and enough flirting to make this lesbian feel like she was the most popular gay in Brooklyn. June in turn had so much promise, but then Val flaked out big time and I suddenly found myself at a sex toys singles party with all the cute girls ignoring me. What's a girl to do? Buy a $70 piece of high grade silicone apparently.

If I've learned anything from June it's that too much wine, pot, and a precarious rooftop do not make for a good combination. I've also learned that given the choice of dealing with a difficult situation or running away, most people will run away. And finally I've learned that the type of girlfriend I'm really looking for is one who will keep me interested with equal parts dirty talk and witty intellectual conversation.

My recent bonus has allowed me to shop away my irritation. I bought an AC unit for my apartment (praise god!) and then dropped $80 at Sephora on assorted girlie stuff. Best purchase there was the eye shadow primer by Benefit. Looking good for the femme loving lesbians takes work, you know.

[ January's Update ] [ February's Update -- sort of ] [ March's Update ]
[ April's Update ] [ May's Update ]


No comments: