Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Have I told you lately that you're awesome? Really."


IT'S SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The winter coat has been shed, I have my gold ballet flats on, and my new pink cotton H&M boheme shirt. Normally I'm not this giddy over a sudden uptick in warm weather, but this winter felt like it lasted forever. And since we're nearing the end of March, time to do my monthly briefing on Operation Find The Lesbians.

Lesbians identified for possible tackling: 3
Lesbians tackled: 1
Lesbians who just want to be friends: ≥ 1

[ January's Update ] [ February's Update, Sort of ]

Yeah so that's where it's at. Progress was made in March -- I must not forget that, even though I may dwell on the Anne issue. Where were my stats back in '05? In the crapper.

Maybe it's the flush of warm weather, but I have high hopes for April.

No comments: