Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"We left them in charge with a dagger and a cocktail."


Updates, schmupdates


Let's see . . . life got really busy once I got back to the US, I got a cold, and I feel like I've been burning the candle at both ends. It's hard being the Grand Poobah of Gayness. Boo hoo.

So yeah, let's talk about Anne some more. Being in the UK gave me some good distance with the situation and the ability to start moving on . . . or at least that's what I thought. Of course once I got back to the US I couldn't wait to see her again and moped when she didn't call. And then when I did see her, my mind goes to the naughty place and all I want to do is get her naked in bed.

Oh emotional fortitude! Why have you abandoned me so soon?


Before the comments start flooding in saying I need to move on, I should say easier said than done. What would you do if you were a mushy girl who has feelings for a girl who also has feelings for you but doesn't want to start something? See, not so easy. Hang on . . . wasn't this the same deal with Holly?

Sadly I don't have any other irons in the fire so to speak. What I really should do is email Thwarted Third Date Girl. Yeah. Let's do that. Maybe she doesn't think I'm a chump after all.

No comments: