Thursday, March 31, 2005

"Where the fuck's my fucking train?!"


It's irritating when you take the time to compose a blog entry and the damn thing disappears into the ether of lost postings. I think I was trying to explain how utterly exhausting this week has been and how I feel a little guilty yet relieved for getting an extension on my freelance project. That said, I had a good time playing hooky with Holly on Wednesday so I shouldn't complain too much.

I also was trying to link to this wonderful piece of Flash -- a tune for anyone who's ever cursed the Red Line for single tracking for no damn good reason or muttered four lettered words at a slow moving L train. Blog reading boys and girls, I present you with The London Underground.

(Make sure your speakers are turned up or headphones on.)

No comments: