Wednesday, March 30, 2005

"I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul."


Finally. Spring in New York!

Though it was good to see the old hood and my friends this past weekend, I am very much glad to be back in New York. The weather now is a sprightly 61 degrees, the sun is out, the windows of my office are open, and someone is playing a saxophone down on the corner below.

I have a freelance project due on Friday, but I was majorly bad last night and went out with Holly instead. Bad bad bad. So while I wasn't staying at home and slaving over InDesign, I was drinking lychee martinis poured by an Australian bartender, discussing forensic anthropology, and trying to sell the merits of Jeff Buckley's cover of "Hallelujah." Later Holly and I went to Snapshot and stayed out till midnight.

I'm so bad.

No comments: