Saturday, May 20, 2006

"Shut up. I like you better."


Um . . . so
Val stayed over in my bed last night.

We didn't sleep much.

What? You want more information than that? Well, I got out of work early on Friday and met Val for a couple of beers at 2A. We were supposed to meet Lesbian Club people back in Brooklyn at 7 pm, so after our beers we went to 'inoteca in the Lower East Side for dinner. There was much yummy food and wine before meeting up with WP at Bar Sepia in Prospect Heights.

To make a long story short,
Val and I got rather drunk and then headed back to my apartment for some food since it was after 2 am and places were closed. We ate an omelette and ended up sitting on my couch and talking till almost 5 am, probably prolonging the inevitable.

At one point she began to play with my hair and we got closer on the couch. I forget how things transitioned, but I think I said something like, "So I invited you back to my place."

She giggled. "I came, didn't I?"

"So?"

"Can I kiss you now?"

Later, after events had progressed to my bed, I joked, "And to think that yesterday you were on a date with AD."

"Shut up. I like you better."

No comments: