Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"I think that everyone must feel the need to couple up in the spring time."


Tuesdays must be good for something. Statistics perhaps? Oh yes.


• The last time I was in a relationship was 3.5 years ago.

• My last relationship lasted 1.5 years.

• My whatever you want to call it with Anne lasted 5 days.

• The last time I went through the whole hey you're cute let's ponder a relationship thing was in March of 2000. Clinton was still in office.

Now it's far too early to declare my thing with Val a "relationship," it occurs to me that it's been 6 years since I had to go through the complicated song and dance that comes when you're getting to know someone. SIX YEARS! Good lord, no wonder this all feels foreign and strange. But at least I can console myself with this final factoid:

• I have had sex with more people in 2006 than I had in 2003, which was when I broke up with my ex girlfriend.

Word.

No comments: