Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"People don't say what they mean, or mean what they say!"

Fucking Mercury retrograde!

Mercury what?

You know, Mercury retrograde. The time when the planet Mercury appears to be moving backwards through the sky. Mercury rules communication, thinking, and travel. When Mercury does the wonky, as it has been since May 26th, these areas in life go haywire such as lost emails, delayed trains, and rampant miscommunication. Take the last couple of weeks for me:

* The car battery died.
* My cell phone battery died.
* My internet at home died.
* Electronic PayPal receipts have gone missing.
* My stimulus check is God knows where.

I think other things have happened, but I'm too irritated to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sucks. i think this mercurial retrograde may have caused my relationship to die. Cell phone in tact. ha. kidding.

i'm also a gay lady that attracts weird guys.