Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I find total blog spazz outs very therapeutic myself."

Questions! I love questions. I also love praise.

thenewgirl asks . . .
"I'll be moving to NYC soon and I think I'm ready to come out. Where can I scope out some cute Lesbians (other than the clubs)?"
If one area has been known for its lesbian congregation, other than Home Depot, it's the Park Slope neighborhood in Brooklyn. Now I may have come across as a Park Slope hater in the past, but it's the one area where you consistently find cute lesbian after cute lesbian strolling along the streets of Fifth Avenue. (Just watch out for the straight couples with their strollers.) Or why not grab a blanket and watch the girls from your perch in Prospect Park. There's always Babeland. The San Fransisco based sex toy purveyor just opened a very lesbian friendly store on Bergen Street. Good luck with your own OFTL.

danamitey asks . . .
"[H]as the manual for OFAG been printed yet . . . I could use a copy."
Alas there isn't a manual. I should really get on that. There would be a demand for it, right?

anonymous asks . . .
"What is your favorite music group?"

Oh man. That's a hard question because I have so many. But if I had to narrow it down to a few, I would say that I love Doves, Spoon, Neutral Milk Hotel, Bishop Allen, Elliott Smith, and David Bowie. Lately I've been really into ambient drone by way of Stars of the Lid. Right before I was into them, I was listening pretty heavily to Chris Garneau. Listen to his song Baby's Romance. Now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks NYCRouge and Anonymous who offered to show me around (I hope she doesn't kill me). I'll mark Park Slope on my NotForTourist guide. I can't wait to be in NYC!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. And luckily anonymous knows her way around Park Slope (:

Sleepy said...

I needed this info 2 years ago!
Ended up in a place called 'Rubyfruit'.
I think it was ok as I have no recollection of leaving!