Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"Never give up. Never surrender."


I have to figure out what I did with my Galaxy Quest DVD. Did I leave it in the pub yesterday after lending it to them for movie night? Yes, too much Brooklyn Brown Ale was involved, but I do remember the bartender giving it back to me (at least he gave me the check), however a survey of my blue bag right now reveals the following contents:

Cellphone
MTA Unlimited Card
Wallet
Crumpled map of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Paperback of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Checkbook
Black gel roller pen
Old receipts
Umbrella
Tin of L'Occitane shea butter
Makeup bag
New York City map
Netflix DVD ready for return (In Good Company)

No Galaxy Quest DVD. Hopefully it's either a) still in the pub or b) on my dinning room table with a pile of other crap I need to sort through.

Sigh. I have a headache.

No comments: