Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"Darling, have you found a flatmate yet?"

Imagine a gasping sound, the sound of me coming up for air.

I can barely form sentences.

When I close my eyes I see the trappings of Adobe Photoshop. I see words such as combo box drop down and code translation table.

I drank three cups of coffee this morning, so not only am I wired, I have to pee a lot.

I have been pulling 10/12 hour days since Sunday, though not nearly as bad as my boss whom apparently went to bed sometime around 5 am this morning and was back in the office by 10 am. Why? Because of a crazy deadline on a project I've (we've) been working on.

Awesome.

So . . . . . when we last left our heroine I was enjoying Alanis Morissette's cover of Black Eyed Peas. I was also staving off a nervous breakdown and/or becoming a smoker again. Seriously, last week I thought I was going to lose it. But things are looking up, I have a potential roommate who is also a coworker, and I finished the first big stage of a freelance redesign project that has been eating me since late February. While things are by no means done, I no longer feel like I'm going to drown in a wave of responsibility.

Uh, more fun and coherent blog posts forthcoming. Especially ones where I comment about the L Word season finale, my mixed feelings on the latest cover of Out Magazine, my fake girlfriend, bad habits, Lent, anonymity, and the utter horror of trying to find a roommate in New York City.

I know you all can't wait!

1 comment:

Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com