Friday, June 02, 2006

"He doesn't work here anymore."


It's Friday. And you know what Fridays is, right? RANT TIME.


Only yesterday I was talking to Val about hair monogamy. Finding a hair dresser is as stressful as dating, especially in New York City. I used to go back to DC and get my hair cut at Axis Salon -- the equivalent of a long distance relationship. I wanted to make it work despite the distance. I thought Billy wanted the same . . . that is until he left me for some tart in California.

Broken hearted and jaded I jumped back into pool of salon options. After a few misconnections, I found Robbi. He worked it hardcore and gave me rock star hair. I thought it was the start of a long and fruitful relationship . . . until I called the salon today to find that Robbi went back to California.

What. The. Fuck? Why do I keep losing my hair people to the Golden State?

* Edit: I LOVE MY NEW HAIR! Anthony at Autonomy did an excellent job.

3 comments:

Dorothy Snarker said...

Because we give good hair out here in California. Belated congratulations on your OFTL success. We could make you the national OFTL poster child.

J-Wo said...

PICTURES, we need PICTURES!!

nycrouge said...

All in good time, J-wo. And thanks for the belated congrats, Ms. Snarker.