Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"Where the hell is the think and do section?"




Update time. I know, I know. I've been a bit remiss in the blog entries.

Chicago: Saw some good friends of mine, spent time sipping overpriced martinis on the 96th floor of the Hancock Building, danced to James Brown, shopped for shoes, nearly went broke in TJ Maxx, and froze my butt off.

Holly: I totally chickened out when we were out for drinks last Tuesday and thus a relationship of undefined status continues. Good news is that we are going out on Friday . . . that is if she doesn't cancel on me. Though I did find out that she was really sick when she canceled previously, so she's off the hook.

Interview: Interview? What interview? I didn't tell you? Well I had a job interview with a high end real estate advertising agency yesterday. They found my portfolio online and contacted me. I probably bombed it as I was so nervous, but you never know. I could really use a job where I am actually a designer. Ho hum.

Digital Camera: I heart it. Took many pictures in Chicago and it has rekindled my love of photography. 35 mm film is totally old skool, man.

No comments: