Monday, January 02, 2006

"Because nothing says 2006 like safety glasses."

new years
Can't . . . stop . . . watching . . . Law & Order . . . marathon.

This all started because I was hungover yesterday (someone had to drink that bottle of champagne) and was stuck in front of the television. Damn you TNT and your Law & Order marathon. Now I can't stop watching and should be doing other things like working on J-Wo's stuff and finishing my father's project.

And this is how I've been spending the first couple days of 2006. Actually I really wanted . . .

[Pauses to watch Law & Order]

I really wanted to see Brokeback Mountain. Holly and I had loose plans to go see it, but apparently Holly has an immune system to rival J-Wo's and was not available. No gay cowboy sex for me. Boo hoo.

Oh and happy 2006 everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STEP AWAY FROM THE LAW & ORDER.

Believe me, I know the painful process of TNT withdrawal. But if you can JUST turn of the television, admit you have a problem, and get to work on my project, you'll feel much better about yourself.

Above all, get to work on my project.

:)

Your partner in the Two Thousand And Sex Project (but not in "that" way),

J-Wo

nycrouge said...

[Commercial break allows for blogging]

Oh yes, Two Thousand and Sex . . . something I should be working on.

And . . . I don't have a problem. I think.