Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"More sex, less financial ruin . . . let's make that our motto, shall we?"

I had this New Year's resolution to blog more, like in 2005 when I prolifically blogged 189 times. However the difference then was that I hated my job and didn't have enough to do. This year my attempts for January were thwarted by the flu.

But what of the rest of my resolutions?

My body going into total breakdown last week reminded me that I need to take better care of myself. Now that I've got the sleep part down, I can focus on other areas of my health. More meditation, more exercise, more water, more groundedness, more fearlessness, more peace.

And I can't forget what Dennise said to me not too long ago. "More sex, less financial ruin . . . let's make that our motto, shall we?"

Yes. Let's.

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Denise is a wise woman!

Good luck on your TLL Lesbian Blog of the Year nomination!