Thursday, November 16, 2006

"What's a crinoline?"


I think I'm on the edge of a coronary. Between stress at work, hoping that my corset will arrive on time from California, those chocolate covered espresso beans, and planning my birthday, I'm two seconds away from exploding. But not before bitch slapping someone. That someone was almost the people at HipsandCurves.com, where I ordered my big mamajama corset from. They assure me that everything will arrive in time having "upgraded" my shipping to overnight.


Plan B had me running around Macy's during lunch. And anyone who's visited the Macy's on 34th Street would know that it's GINORMOUS! Do they sell corsets? Of course not. Do they know what a crinoline is? Of course not. Arrrrrrgh! They do have plenty of bustiers though.

So now I am back in the office, have Drone Zone on, and desperately seeking my happy zen place.

Oh and it's worth mentioning that my date went well last night -- as well as all my previous first dates went that never materialized into anything. I didn't get home until 11:30 pm and had way too much beer on an empty stomach. No rest for the wicked, right?

No comments: