Friday, November 03, 2006

"I'm kind of tired of looking at your boobs . . ."


Here's what's going on:


- I went to a screening of Fast Food Nation on Wednesday and got to watching the movie from the plush, velvet chairs of the Dolby screening room up on 55th. My review? Good acting, but the message -- often heavy handed at times -- gets lost in a somewhat messy plot. The most compelling aspect of the film was watching immigrant struggles in a Colorado town and the workings of slaughter house. Read the book, skip the movie.

- I finally invoiced my old job that I was doing freelance for. Yeee-haw! Now I can really say that I am done with gastroenterology.

- Val wrote me this morning, but it was only to request to get off my email list for Lesbian Club. She also de-friended me from MySpace, so there's that chapter closed with a loud thud.

- I really don't know what to do with my lovelife other than throw up my hands. Maybe I'll go back to my previous goal of being a slut. Or maybe it's not too late to join that praise team.

No comments: