Thursday, September 21, 2006

"I keep thinking it's Friday."


Let us pause for a moment to revel in this euphoria that I am feeling.


[ exhales ]

[ smiles ]

Brain chemicals are fun, aren't they? And my brain is definitely well aware that today is my second to last day at work and I can barely concentrate. I'm very much looking forward to getting a little wankered at my Big Fuck Off Happy Hour tomorrow In addition, not only am I'm wearing a new sweater and earrings, but I just got paid.

The kittens are adjusting well. Their official names are Jasper and Theo. They like to run around my apartment and chase each other at 6 am and I swear that they would keep eating if I continually fed them.

I have nothing else to report. Holly is away on business and won't be back till late Saturday. In the meantime, t-minus 26 hours and 12 minutes till quitin' time.

No comments: