Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"Come by tonight if you want the bike."

bike
I bought a bike!!!! Her name is Ruby and she's probably a good three years older than me. I really wanted a retro bike -- not for any sort of coolness factor, but because I wanted something simple to kick around Prospect Park in. No fancy gears, switches, nobs, whatever. Operation Find The Lesbians is going mobile.

Makes me almost sad that I'll be in DC this weekend and therefore not able to ride it.

Oh and Dennise asked me when I last really rode a bike. I had to think a bit, remembering that the last bike I owned was East German (yes, you read correctly -- I owned a Commie Bike) and we all know that the Wall came down in 1989. So it's probably safe to say that the last time I rode a bike was sometime around 1993.

No comments: