Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"It's easy to love if you never regret."


There comes a time in a woman's life when she has to ask herself how she arrived at working on articles about fecal incontinence. That time came last week when I had one of those rare moments of seeing the absurdities of my life from a very long lens. I took myself aside and said, "Rouge, what the fuck are you doing here?" Good question. Getting paid seems to be the answer.


I'm very much a singularly focused person and right now the focus is on overhauling my social life and not my career. If the mad energy of January was directed into online dating, the tamer vibe of February seems to be steering me more towards Lesbian Club. I kind of sort of hijacked the group by taking over organization duties, armed with the hope that real life interactions with The Lesbians will produce better results than online dating.

Hmmm. Where am I going with this entry. Not sure. Hopefully very far from fecal incontinence. I wish I had something more interesting to say, but life got quiet all of the sudden.

No comments: