Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Is this revenge for Prince Albert?"


Guilty pleasures.


When I came up with this topic for the weekly webring, I was brushing my teeth and listening to the new Jack Johnson album. I feel like a bit of a tool for liking Jack Johnson, whose contribution to western civilization is a song titled, "Bubble Toes," but there you go -- the album is catchy and makes me happy.

I was hoping to get people to confess to owning (and liking) more than one Jessica Simpson album since that was the direction of my mental tangent whilst brushing my teeth. Fliven rather tamely confessed to wanting to sunbathe on a nude beach one day. La took this a step further and confessed to the joys of picking skin imperfections off people (hopefully not strangers).

I'm not sure if I can top that.

My guilty pleasure (or admission) is that I find Lindsay Lohan attractive. Yes, you did read correctly. I find her hot in all her D cup glory. I secretly wanted to see Herbie: Fully Loaded until I heard Disney photoshopped her boobs down a couple of sizes. She's probably dumber than a bag of hair and a bit skanky, but for some reason that doesn't bother me one bit. Okay, it does bother me. I am repulsed by my own attraction to this vapid and unintelligent product of the Hollywood machine. If
Lindsay Lohan and I were to ever meet, I would be like Dianne Wiest in Bullets Over Broadway. "Don't speak. Don't speak!"

Hopefully by admitting my misplaced attraction, I can move on and start the healing process.

For other takes on this topic see:

A Prize In Every Box | Write Again Soon | Wish to See | Bad Apologies | A Little Maryment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bold admission! I have to say she was much hotter when she was a little heavier. Skinny blond LL isn't nearly as attractive. My .02 on the topic. :)

I am still winning the strange award here.

La

Fliven said...

Look who's accusing who of rather tameness! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bubble Toes not Bubble Kisses :)

nycrouge said...

Only marginally less cringeworthy.