Monday, June 27, 2005

"Nice night for a walk."




It was hot as balls this weekend, but I did manage to go to Coney Island Mermaid Parade with Holly -- an annual Mardi Gras like festival. I have never before seen so many floppy boobs with pasties on them. Also got a little sunburned. Good times.

Next year I really want to be part of the Mermaid Parade action (Gay Pride too -- couldn't go this year because I had a deadline to finish), but my boobs shall remained covered . . . of course. Holly and Dennise also are keen to march with fins and seashells.

Quick note on the image above. What you all are not seeing and what I did not manage to record was the erect gold lamé penis g-string action on Mr. Jolly Green Giant here. He must have been preparing for the pride march the next day.

No comments: