Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Look! I'm Jared!"

It's been a month since Ms. K and I started our gym initiative. After a bit of a white knuckle first week, I'm used to drinking less and waking up at 6 am. I crave the mental clarity that comes after a morning workout, although I feel like an old woman when I start to fall asleep at 10:30 pm.

Ms. K discovered that her jeans are so loose that she can pull them on and off without unbuttoning them.

"Look! I'm Jared!" she exclaimed happily, referencing the Subway sandwich diet guy. She pulled them up and down as if it was a party trick.

While I haven't had some dramatic results, I am coming close to being able to perform that party trick myself.

1 comment:

Carmen Vargas said...

This comment from a strange person (hey, I'm a regular reader!) is just because this reminded me of your blog: http://manticoresmoustache.blogspot.com/2009/04/post-no-bills.html

You're awesome! (Ms. K as well)