Monday, May 19, 2008

". . . for a brief moment, you can see the interwoven whole."


I had one of those powerful moments of clarity this weekend when the proverbial curtain got pulled back and I saw the inner workings of Universe. I saw the cogs, the gears, the wheels grinding. I saw their intricate quantum parts, but I also saw how they were working towards a greater purpose. I saw the missteps and the triumphs in my life and knew with razor sharpness that those events got me to where I am.

There was peace with this realization. I felt the release; I felt the turn towards a new direction; I felt that I was starting a new chapter in my life. The last time I had such a powerful epiphany was in 2003 when I came to New York for the first time. And looked what happened after that one! I up and moved to New York within a year.

I should note that tonight marks the Scorpio full moon and its energy has been active for a couple days now. This quote sums up exactly what I felt:

Sometimes full Moons feel like the end of an Act in your ongoing life story. This is true both on the personal and the global scale. It's like in a movie where all the plot points are pulled together, and for a brief moment, you can see the interwoven whole. [link]

Dear readers, the house lights are dimming and the curtain is rising. Get comfortable because the next Act begins now.

No comments: