Friday, December 19, 2008

"In the past 30 days, you spent $275 on Alcohol & Bars. Usually you spend $68."


It's almost Christmas, it's snowing in New York, and the city both slows down and speeds up at the same time. Ms. K and I will get our Christmas tree this weekend and then come Christmas Eve we'll cook a nice dinner for each other and open presents. Sounds pretty nice, right?

Post No Bills will be a little quieter as we get closer to the new year, but I'm sure I'll have time to write up a year in review. And oh boy what a year it's been. However my Mint.com account reminds me that December in particular has been particularly boozy, scolding me with this message:
! In the past 30 days, you spent $275 on Alcohol & Bars. Usually you spend $68.

Tis the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Tis the season, indeed! Cheers to you and Ms. K.!

Ms. Avarice said...

I hope you enjoy your time together! By the way that Mint.com thing is amazing!