Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"My rising sign is Sagittarius. Moon in Gemini."

Ms. K chastised me again for not updating my blog. Incidentally it was over dinner again in Ditmas Park. This time I had no excuses. Well, some. I have been working up updating my portfolio and looking for side work, which, strangely, materialized as a steady side job working for two New York astrologers and their highly trafficked website. Swear to God. It's funny the job postings you find on Craigslist.

(Didn't I joke in my last post that I could work as an astrology consultant?)

Anyway, that should save me from destitution for a while. No bleak Dickensian future for me! Oh no. I will be an astrologer to the stars. (Shameless plug: For a nominal fee I'll read your astrology chart! All you international readers should take advantage of the plunging Dollar!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! Sidework! see, there are better things than the service industry. trust me. you made the right decision.

Also, you can get the "I'm broke" discount at your favorite bar. Really.