Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Your blog post concerns me. I want you to breathe all the time."

Ms. K doesn't quite like the name Operation Pimp My Body and its connotations, but I like the double entendre. And because I'm working the whole OPMB angle, I went to the gynecologist for the first time in six years. Six. Why so long? Because the last time I went I had a traumatizing experience. I know, poor excuse to be so caviler with my health, but look how proactive I'm suddenly being?

The Apnea people called today to let me know that they have written me prescription for a CPAP machine and mask. Now all that has to happen is for my health care to cover it and somebody to set up an appointment to deliver it, which reminds me that having health care rocks. Seriously.

And despite having an iron lung in the bedroom I'm very much looking forward to having a good night's rest. I'll paint and decorate my bedroom with a soothing aquatic theme and pretend that every night I'm scuba diving through the deepest depths.

No comments: