Friday, March 02, 2007

"Hey cutie in the sexy new glasses."


I don't really have much to say other than I think I am getting bored of my own love life. I don't really have much to report anyway other than an increase in texting between Lawyer Girl and I -- not exactly a plot advancement. And I didn't even hear from Cute Girl, not that I expected to.


So in the interest in keeping you all, my gentle readers, from getting bored, I present you with this random assortment of things.

* My new glasses.

* The second pair I purchased as a back up in case I'm an idiot again and leave them at the bar.

* The first issue in the new Buffy comic comes out March 14, but you can download it for free here. The storyline picks up right where the television show left off. Awesome.

* Switzerland accidentally invaded Liechtenstein. Ooops!

* Finally, praise for the overly large female backside. If only all lesbians were so badonkadonk lovin'.

3 comments:

nourishthespirit said...

like the glasses, doll! came back to visit ya.

El Guapo in DC said...

You must show them the way. They'll come around eventually.

nycrouge said...

Muchas gracias for your comment, El Guapo. I shall show them the way.