Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"I hope they don't give you a domestic abuse cell phone."

Up until a few days ago, the severest bodily harm I had ever inflicted on someone was a broken front tooth due to an accidental thwap of a badminton racket during ninth grade gym class. But a funny thing happened. See I managed to dislocate Ms. K's jaw with an accidental knee to the face. Accidental! We were rough housing on the bed and she was tickling me and I was writhing like my life depended on it and, well, that's when my knee met her jaw.

Er, I promise you don't need to send Ms. K the phone number of a shelter. In case anyone cares, she was able to pop her jaw back in and I managed a million apologies.

It's all fun and games till someone gets their jaw dislocated, right? At least she didn't lose and eye . . . not that she has health care anyway.

4 comments:

Dorothy Snarker said...

I think it's time for a new acronym: OSASI (Operation Stop Accidental Sex Injuries).

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I do wrestling and that sort of thing occasionally, but if we get out of hand, my cat jumps onto the bed and tells us in no uncertain terms to cut it out. She thinks she has to protect whoever's on the bottom. It's the cutest thing ever.

Janet said...

Oh dear lord - lesbians and wrestling when does it end. I was at a softball games when a joust broke out after the game.

Suddenly...I felt like I was living in a cliche'.

Kneepads - that's the only advice I have.

janet

Natazzz said...

Oh there's nothing like a good sex injury *Snicker*