Monday, May 11, 2009

"You look so goddamned pretty in the daylight."

A Smattering of Updates:

Gym -- It's been 7 weeks since Ms. K and I joined the gym. In that time she has lost 15 pounds and even though I have lost only 10, Ms. K says I look like I've lost more. I'll have to take her word for it, however I do know that my clothes are looser, that's for sure. Regardless, I like our new fast and healthy initiative and for the most part I've been disciplined in going to the gym four mornings a week, usually arriving around 7:15 am.

My Bone Spur -- Physical therapy is paying off as my foot and ankle grows stronger and I am in less pain. I have a follow up appointment with the podiatrist this evening. Sexy! A friend of mine recently grew concerned after I kept referencing having to go to doctor's appointments. No, it's not cancer. I just am trying to take care of a lot of things all at once. Think of it as Operation Pimp My Body.

Sweden & Amsterdam -- Plane tickets have been purchased! My passport has been renewed and has arrived! I'm very much looking forward to our trip, although we will be very very poor because of it.

No comments: